- 4251 Cross Timbers Road, #160
- Flower Mound, TX 75028
- Ph. (972) 539-8295
- 1650 West Chapman Drive, #100
- Sanger, TX 76226
- Ph. (940) 458-0636
Most people undergoing orthodontic treatment have important obligations during the day. We try to minimize any conflict with these obligations as much as possible, but during orthodontic treatment, we will need to see you regularly and some of your appointments may occur during work or school. We recommend that you schedule your next appointment during check out to assure you get a time and day that works best for both schedules. Before and after school appointments fill up several weeks out.
Because the schedule at Habern Orthodontics is carefully crafted, it is important that you arrive on time to each of your visits. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may need to reschedule.
Appointment Types and Length:
- Initial Examination – Please allow 60 minutes
- Records, if not a part of the initial visit – Please allow 30 minutes
- Bonding – Please allow 60 minutes
- Adjustments – Please allow 30 minutes
- Flower Mound, TX Office – Monday and Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Sanger, TX Office – Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm